Written steps starting from 7:14 in the video above:
- So we’re going to click on the burger menu, which is the top right hand side of the app on an Android phone, hit settings and “application mode”.
- There are three types of application modes: Automatic, semi-automatic and manual. So we’re going to hit manual.
- Looking at the maximum state of charge, we want it to charge up to 100%.
- Now set the times you want the battery to charge from the grid (Hint. this may be when your power company provides you a free hour of power.) You need to manually set the grid charging times for each day of the week.
- Then once everything is inputted, hit save.