We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time, and you should check the Agreement from time to time for that reason. We will provide notification via the Sites and by email of any substantial changes to this Agreement. If we amend this Agreement and you do not notify us to the contrary, your continued use of the Sites will constitute your acceptance of the amended Agreement terms.
As a User, you are part of a community of people using the Sites. We require that all Users comply with certain standards of behaviour when using the Sites, uploading or downloading content or otherwise acting in your capacity as a User or related to the Sites. The standards required of Users are set out below.
- The Sites, to the extent applicable, are only available for your personal use and is not to be used for any business or commercial purpose. You will not use the Sites for the purpose of advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce.
- You must respect all Users and contributors to the Sites and not make any remarks which are illegal, defamatory or likely to offend other Users or infringe upon any third party’s rights. We reserve the right to immediately remove any content submitted by any User at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your engagement and contributions to the Sites. You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or anything else which may compromise security of the Sites or be harmful to other Users.
- Any content you submit to the Sites must be your own original work and not breach any other person’s rights. You warrant that you own all intellectual property in any such content and you authorise Lightforce Limited to use such content on the sites and for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to immediately remove any content that we deem at our absolute discretion to be a breach of any person’s intellectual property at any time.
- As a User, you may be given the opportunity to participate in promotions or competitions hosted by Lightforce from time to time. These competitions will be subject to individual terms and conditions, which you must accept before participating. Where a competition is run by a third party sponsor or another third party, Lightforce is in no way responsible for the competition and you will be subject to any separate terms and conditions provided for the promotion.
- Users must not post personal information on public or accessible parts of the Sites such as telephone numbers, addresses or other information that could be used to identify individuals. If you choose to do so it will be entirely at your own risk.
User acknowledges that standard messaging rates apply when sending text messages to the short code / SMS service. See User’s telco provider for these rates.
Lightforce will provide the Sites and content to you. Lightforce will facilitate an online community through the Sites by providing content, enabling Users to contribute to the Sites and offering special offers and competitions. In undertaking its role, Lightforce will endeavour to ensure all information on the Sites provided by Lightforce is up to date to the best of its knowledge. However, Lightforce will not be liable for any incorrect or incomplete information displayed on the Sites or for any comments or information posted by Users or other third parties.
Lightforce may remove, vary or edit, delete, reject or remove any content which is posted by Users or third parties. The views which are expressed on the Sites are not Lightforce views and Lightforce accepts no liability in respect of any material posted and is not responsible for its content and accuracy.
As part of the Sites you may elect to connect with us through various social media channels such Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn. In order to connect you will be required to set up your own account with the relevant social media site and you will be subject to terms and conditions prescribed by the operators of such sites. Lightforce is in no way associated with or endorsed by any social media channels and is not responsible for any content posted by Users or other third parties through such sites.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, we make no representations about the content and suitability for any purpose of the information contained on the Sites. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty of any kind. All content, including opinions, offers, statements and advice, made available through the Sites are those of their respective contributors and not of Lightforce, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Lightforce disclaims (to the full extent allowable by law), all warranties with regard to this information, including any advertisements, including all implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for use. We shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever including any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with access to the Sites or the use or performance of information contained in it.
Notwithstanding our right to supervise activity on the Sites, we have no obligation to monitor interactivity or content uploaded on the Sites directly by Users in any way. By participating as a User, you grant to Lightforce a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, copy, sub-license, re-distribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform and display any information or material you submit or upload to the Sites. Your licence will be by reference to the material placed by you on the Sites. You expressly waive in favour of Lightforce and any other party authorised by Lightforce all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire. Lightforce retains the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any content or article which you post or seek to post on the Sites. You consent to Lightforce collecting and storing your IP address for security purposes.
You will not submit any material to the Sites that:
- is unoriginal, or in which you don’t own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
- is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or unlawful;
- is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
- is racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
We accept no responsibility for your use of the Sites, contributions made by you to the Sites or the actions of other Users, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lightforce and its and their employees, officers, agents and contractors from and against all actions, proceedings, suits, claims and demands brought or made against Lightforce by any person arising from or in consequence of your use of the Sites, and from and against any damage, loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by Lightforce as a direct or indirect consequence thereof.
The content provided on the Sites by us (whether produced by a third party, Users or otherwise) may include copyright material. All content and other information, text, images, graphics, software, applications and advertisements contained on the Sites are protected by International and New Zealand copyright law, and all rights are reserved. Except where expressly stated otherwise all material on the Sites is presented for your information and entertainment only, and you are not permitted to download any material except when reasonably necessary to access the Sites or to participate as a User. When you access the Sites, you agree that you do so, on the following conditions:
- a) Except as noted above, you may retrieve, review or download the material for your personal information and entertainment only.
- b) You may save a local copy of or print material from it for your own personal information or entertainment, and to inform others about it, but you may not charge any fee for any use and all commercial exploitation of any material on the Sites is expressly prohibited.
- c) Any copyright notice or mark appearing on any material on the Sites must be included on any copy you make.
- d) You must keep all material intact and in the same form as presented on the Sites; you may not modify it without the express permission of Lightforce.
- e) You must not use the Sites or any of the material contained in it for any purpose which is unlawful, prohibited under this Agreement, or which violates any right of Lightforce or any other owner of any rights in the material contained in the Sites.
The Lightforce logos and slogans used on the Sites are registered trademarks and may not be used without the prior specific and written permission of Lightforce. No other trademark appearing in the Sites may be used without the prior specific and written permission of the trademark owner.
Links and Advertisements
The Sites may contain hyperlinks to internet sites operated by third parties which may be accessible through advertisements, content or through email communications. We will endeavour to ensure that all links are current but we are not responsible for the contents of any linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked sites by Lightforce. Any link within the Sites, which takes you to a third-party site should only be clicked on at your own risk. Lightforce does not endorse or in any way adopt representations made by advertisers on the Sites or any linked website, nor are any offers made by such advertisers or site operators also made by Lightforce.
Instagram giveaway entry terms and conditions.
- Only open to residents of New Zealand.
- Lightforce Ltd will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. You also accept that all decisions made by Lightforce Ltd are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
- The Lightforce Ltd reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in your entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property.
- Lightforce Ltd may collect your personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
You must be:
- a legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- an employee of the Lightforce Ltd, or a prize sponsor.
- an immediate family member of an employee of the Lightforce Ltd or a prize sponsor.
This Agreement between you and Lightforce will be governed by the Laws of New Zealand. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of Law, it shall be severed and will not affect the remainder of the Agreement, which will continue in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Our commitment to your privacy
Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our products or services (including supporting our campaigns, contacting us with an enquiry, requesting a quote, or signing up for our newsletters), we may collect personal information about you, including:
- Your name, address and contact details.
- the IP address of your computer or device and the domain name you access the internet from
- the operating system and the browser your computer or device uses, and any search engine you use
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URLs of the pages you visit.
Collectively, this is known as your ‘personal information’.
Using your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for (transactional), such as a quote, post-sales follow up, technical help, etc.
- Tell you about our new products, services and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing and SMS communications, we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in (marketing).
- Customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time. You can contact us on 0800 537 6527 or email [email protected]
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your personal information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications. We also share your personal information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising. We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them.
We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your product or service interest.
- Respond to any enquiries you make, including quotes.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site and services
We may also contact you to advise of changes to our terms and conditions, services or new products or promotions.
By visiting our site and providing your email address, you agree to be signed up to receive email marketing communications, surveys, etc. You can choose to remove yourself from these communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of non-transactional emails or by visiting our Preference Centre (Coming soon) – alternatively, contact us and we can unsubscribe you.
You can contact us on 0800 537 6527 or email [email protected]
By visiting our site and providing your mobile phone number, you agree to receive SMS communications from Lightforce Limited via the mobile number provided by you. Standard message rates apply when sending text messages to the short code service. You may unsubscribe from SMS marketing by contacting us or replying STOP.
You can contact us on 0800 537 6527 or email [email protected]
- Improve our website (for example, identify and promote popular products); and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate; and
- Provide you with nuanced service based on your understanding of solar, and our product.
To opt-out, you can ask your browser to delete or block third-party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by most websites can generally be put into five categories: strictly necessary, performance, functionality, tailored content and targeting. You can see what cookies we use here.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the full functionality of our website. They enable you to navigate around our website and use their features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, you may not be able to access all the functions of our website.
These cookies collect information about how you use our website or our services, e.g. which pages are the most visited and if you receive any error messages from any pages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and only used to improve how our website works and our provision of services to you.
These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, language or region. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, e.g. commenting on a post. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Tailored content cookies
These cookies help our website provide enhanced features and display content in a way that is relevant to you. They help determine what information you are shown on our website based on how you have used our website and our services previously. These cookies may also track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this anonymous information may be shared with our partners. This means that after you have been to our website, you may see some advertisements about our products elsewhere on the internet.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising and opt-out of interest-based advertising from participating online advertising companies at the following links:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://optout.aboutads.info/
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer be served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
How long will cookies stay on my browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your browsing device until you stop browsing.
Persistent cookies will stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First party cookies are cookies that belong to Lightforce Limited, while third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your browsing device through our website.
How to control and delete cookies through your browser
The browser you are using to view the website can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, please follow the instructions provided for your browser.
Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website. Other parts of the website may also not work properly.
Third party website cookies
Other websites, including those of our global distributors, may use different cookies from those we use. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third-party websites or applications and you access third party websites and applications at your own risk. Please understand other websites and applications are independent of us so you must inform yourself of their separate cookie policies.
Links to other websites
Our websites provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content, and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites. Before disclosing any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.
Questions & Complaints
Starter Bundle T&Cs
- Valid from Monday 15.02.24 February to Monday 01.04.24
- What is included in the offer: 10 Panels – The products is Trina Vertex S+430W Panels | 1x GoodWe 5kw DNS G3 Inverter | Full Installation Costs
- If a battery is required, this will be at an additional cost which the sales team can advise the best options for your needs.
- You must register your interest by the 1st April 2024 by phone or online. We understand that discussion around a Solar package for your home may take some time, so once you have registered your details with us, then the deal will be valid irrespective of the future install date.
- The offer is valid for Residential properties only.
- Maximum 25-degree roof pitch
- Within 50km of one or our 7 nationwide hubs
- Adequate room in switchboard required.