Setting Charge Times
Open the iSolarCloud App:
- Click “Device” on the menu at the top then click “Energy Storage System”.
- Scroll along the menu at the top and click “Settings” then Click “Energy Management Parameters
- Click “Forced Charging” then “Enable”.
- Set “Forced Charging Valid Day” depending on if you want the battery to charge every day or just on weekdays.
- Set the start and end times.
- Set the target SOC (how much you want the battery to charge).
- Click “Apply Settings” then click “Confirm”.
- Click “Confirm” again.
Checking Current Settings
- If you want to check the inverter’s current settings return to the Settings menu and click “Query Parameters”.
- Click “Confirm”.
- Select “Energy Management Parameters” – the read-back value (current set value) will be displayed (this may take 30s)