- Turn off any backup circuits on your switchboard as they will be impacted by the switching off of the inverter.
- Turn off the AC isolator switch next to the inverter followed by the DC isolator.
- If you have a battery attached to the inverter, you need to switch the battery isolator switch off next.
- To turn it back on, switch on the AC isolator switch, followed by the backup circuits at your switchboard, your battery isolator switch (if necessary) and then your DC isolator switch.
- Turn off the AC isolator switch followed by the DC isolator switch – they will be next to your inverter and labelled.
- To switch it back on, follow the steps in reverse turning the DC isolator switch on first followed by the AC isolator switch.